Eyeglasses Measuring Guide
While shuffling between sublime frame colors and frame styles, we must also pay attention to its dimensions that assists in purchasing a fine eyewear. With that being said, this task can be a challenging one. Whether we measure our existing pair or purchase a new one, the importance of ordering a reliable eyewear with great fitting is immense.
Acknowledge Your Frame Size:
A frame that rests on the contour reveals a stack of useful information about itself. You are about to find out, how? As we measure the size of existing frame, discover the numbers mentioned on temples or arched bridge. This is the most convenient, quickest and error-free method of acknowledging frame dimensions that assist in ordering a new pair with an ideal fitting.
Dimensional Break Down - Measure Your Eyeglasses
The anatomy of an eyewear is divided into four major portions with each contributing to its structure, making it convenient to understand the eyewear paradigm. To order the most laudable frames, learn our dimensional breakdown and stagger past the sizing and fitting issues.
For All The Right Reasons - How To Self-Measure Your Eyeglasses?
- Most important measurement is the Total Width.
- You may neglect the height and width of the lenses but it is recommended to find a frame with accurate total width as required.
- The other measurements (Nose bridge & Temple size) should also be close to your requirements.
- The frame measurements are listed in mm (millimeters).
- If you are using an inch ruler, 1 inch = 25.4 mm
- If you are using a cm (Centimeter) ruler, 1 cm = 10 mm
- You can also print a measuring ruler HERE
Watch How to Measure Your Glasses